Continuing Professional Education Services Portfolio
The College of Health Solutions is committed to translating scientific health research and discovery into practice by bringing together researchers, faculty, students and community partners to work on specific health challenges. Continuing Professional Education serves to extend and disseminate this knowledge in order to prepare the health workforce to reimagine health and create a better future by addressing the challenges facing health and healthcare in the U.S.
Continuing Professional Education strives to partner with and support the College of Health Solutions community in its operational, financial and project management needs in the delivery of evidence-based research and practical applications to develop the health workforce.
The following categories describe the types of services Continuing Professional Education can do to provide the support necessary for your activity. These services can be offered individually or as part of a spectrum of support from the unit. A revenue-sharing model is based on net profits and is commensurate with the level of services offered for the activity. Download the stakeholder services portfolio for full details.
- Pricing and contractual assistance
- Market research and analysis
- Proposal writing, preparation and design
- Program design and development
- Content development
- Budget development and reconciliation
- Client relationship management
- Contracts development and management
- Program evaluation and document management
- Continuing Education Credits processing and management*
- Faculty coordination and support
- Project management
Our stakeholder services portfolio provides information on our team, sample collaborative efforts and our revenue sharing model.