Leaves of Absence
Guides and Forms
- ASU Leave of Absence: Employee Resource Page
- Employee's Guide to FMLA
- Compassionate Transfer of Leave Request for Donated Hours
- Return to Work Release Form
- Benefits Enrollment/Change Form
Worker's Compensation Packet - Includes instructions and forms that must be completed to file a worker's compensation claim
If you sustain a work-related injury or illness:
- Seek treatment immediately
- If you have a serious or life-threatening injury or illness, call 911. Inform your treatment provider that your injury/illness is work-related .
- If you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness, call CorVel at 800-685-2877. Inform your treatment provider that your injury/illness is work-related.
- Notify your supervisor immediately.
- Submit the completed workers’ compensation packet within 24-48 hours of the incident.
- Submit the Health Care Provider Release to Return to Work/Certificate of Illness to your supervisor prior to your return-to-work date. This form is included in the workers’ compensation packet.
Page updated on Nov 2, 2021 3:05 pm MST