Position Changes

Complete the following form to request position changes for staff, student workers, or graduate students.

Please help us have your employee paid accurately and timely by allowing two weeks for approvals and processing.

FTE, Salary, Title, Management or Funding  End Date Changes

CHS Status Change Request Form - Staff and Student Employees

Use this form to request changes to:

  • Hours worked per week (FTE)
  • Salary or hourly rate
  • Job title
  • Supervisor
  • Job end date (if the job should be terminated due to the sponsored funding ending OR the expected end date is changing)

Termination and Separation

Please contact CHS HR directly for assistance with the termination and separation process.

Contact Information

Phil Carrano
Director of Fiscal Business Services

Page updated on Nov 2, 2021 3:06 pm MST