The facilities document lists and describes the facilities and resources available to the Principal Investigator (PI) and the research team to carry out research activities.
- The CHS primary document includes an overview of the CHS research infrastructure and capabilities (Biostatistics Core, IT, etc.). Typically, most, if not all, sections of the primary document are needed for grant proposals.
- The auxiliary document lists and describes the various labs (topic focus or individual faculty) and non-ASU collaborators or partners. Investigators may only need one or two of these resources or none.
For more information or to request services, email the Research Success Hub at CHSResearchSuccess@asu.edu.
The ASU primary document includes an overview of the ASU research enterprise (Knowledge Enterprise, ASU Library and University Technology Office). Typically, most, if not all, sections of the primary document are needed for grant proposals.
ASU Core Research Facilities
ASU Core Research Facilities description and use rates are available to help you prepare your proposal. They provide state-of-the-art equipment, specialized services and expert consultation and training in the following areas:
- Chemical and Environmental Characterization
- Computing and Data Services
- Instrument Design and Fabrication
For more information or to request services, email ASU Core Research Facilities at email@example.com.
ASU Computing Facilities
Research Computing provides a variety of resources to the ASU research community with the goal of enabling research, accelerating scientific discovery and spurring innovation through the use of advanced computational resources.
- The Research Computing Facilities Statement document includes details about the Research Computing facilities for use, as needed, for grant proposals.
- The Research Computing Overview document details the technical expertise the Research Computing team has in all areas of computing, including parallel computing, big data analytics, scientific visualization, high-speed networking and cybersecurity.
- Visit the Computing and Data Services website to learn more about the resources that are available to investigators.
For more information or to request Research Computing services, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.