ASU's Office of Clinical Partnerships (OCP) links colleges and institutes to various industrial and clinical partners in the community. The office was created to help ASU researchers strengthen and expand connections to biomedical institutions in Arizona.
The Office of Clinical Partnerships assists in the development of collaborations with clinical institutions through:
- Institutional agreements or memorandum of understanding
- Joint faculty appointments
- Shared graduate students
- Shared educational programs
- Banner Health
- Dignity Health
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phoenix VA Health Care System
- Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen)
- University of Arizona
Visit the Office of Clinical Partnerships for more information.