How to navigate and use the application:
Community partnership and engagement is an integral component in the translational research process, a key component of CHS translational teams, and part of our college’s mission of translating research (of all types) into positive community health outcomes. CHS is also committed to providing students with research and experiential learning opportunities that embed students within our communities, and enable student success. The development and sustainability of these endeavors requires accurate, up-to-date information accessible to all within our college. A web-based, searchable database that would house cross-cutting domains of community engagement is needed to facilitate this process.
- Develop a searchable, sustainable, up-to-date community partnerships database accessible to both CHS and our community partners.
- Design and develop the processes and structures to maintain the database, utilizing as many automated sources as possible, in order to minimize maintenance requirements (staffing) and self-reporting by faculty and staff.
This database is designed to be searchable by faculty, staff, students and community members. In addition, faculty and staff have access to enter their relevant information directly into the database.
- Scott Leischow, Director (FSC) & Professor
- Laida Restrepo, Assistant Dean & Professor
- Henry Barto, Director of Information Technology Services
Development of this application is done on a monthly iteration process. Click here to see monthly dates
of migration to test, final production release and other related information is on this calendar
CHS IT performs monthly updates and fixes to the application which are noted below.